Marketing Manager, Melville NY – $80K
Work for a fast-growing entity with a great culture – each and every executive you meet is nicer that the last!
Marketing Manager responsible for the planning and execution of projects, working with company leadership and outside vendors, under the supervision of the VP of Marketing. Excellent culture in a beautiful office.
Manage projects in the following areas:
- marketing plan preparation;
- print production;
- website development;
- direct mail;
- collateral development;
- online advertising; social media; SEO/SEM;
- major event planning and execution;
- multimedia projects;
- trade show management,
- and public relations
- Track ROI via marketing dashboard reports
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related area required.
- Experience working with advertising agencies, print vendors, electronic media and online resources.
- Poised, professional and comfortable presenting at conferences and events.
- Minimum eight (8) years of progressively responsible experience in a marketing department or agency setting at a Manager level or above.
- Experience in health care marketing preferred.
- Top-notch writing, content management and communications skill
Submit resume in Word format to: Ann Barrow, firstname.lastname@example.org