Organization Development Professional – Allentown, PA (relocation available)
$160K + bonus
- Our client is a Global firm with US headquarters in PA
- Their former Organizational Development leader has been promoted to VP
- Now seeking an OD expert to help implement change to shape company culture, performance and effectiveness.
Function as a global strategic thought partner and organization development expert, implementing change that will shape the company’s culture, performance, and effectiveness. Coach key leaders, develop and deliver high impact solutions for leadership and culture, and provide advice, consultation, and support aimed to build organizational cohesion and agility. Up to 30% travel to global destinations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organization Development, Business, Human Resources, Communication or related field. Master’s degree preferred (HR, OD, MBA)
- 7-10 years of relevant experience with demonstrated ability to drive organization development initiatives for a complex organization. Preference for experience with engineering/technical organizations.
- Knowledge of organization development, team development and talent management, e.g., performance management cycle, talent reviews, succession planning.
- Creative thinker with strong influencing, motivational and communication skills. Ability to influence leaders and achieve results in areas without direct responsibility.
- Facilitation and change management skills.
- Good at forming relationships and being a trusted advisor.
- Spanish fluency a plus.
Send Resume in Word format to: Ann Barrow, email@example.com